Jackson JS Series Dinky Amaranth Fingerboard JS11 MTB
Color - Metallic Blue, Model #: 2910121527
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
The higher the radius, the flatter the fretboard. At 12”, this flat fingerboard allows for easier chording and feels great for rhythm playing. It can also still handle bends during lead playing.
- MODEL NUMBER 2910121527
- SERIES JS
- COLOR Metallic Blue
- NUMBER OF STRINGS 6
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH Gloss
- BODY SHAPE Dinky
- BODY MATERIAL Poplar
- STRINGS Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 1-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS 22
- FRET SIZE Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS Pearloid Dot
- TRUSS ROD NUT Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE Jackson
2-POINT FULCRUM TREMOLO BRIDGE
A classic and popular design, the 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge pivots on two points at the guitar belly, allowing you to depress the trem bar and alter pitch.
- BRIDGE 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH Black
- TUNING MACHINES Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD None
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION HH