Jackson JS Series Arch Top Dinky Amaranth Fingerboard JS32 NAT
Color - Natural, Model #: 2910138557
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
ONE-PIECE BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT AND SCARF JOINT
A type of neck constructed with a scarf joint for an angled back headstock, which in turn increases the tension behind the nut eliminating the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars. The bolt-on neck joins the neck to the body of the guitar with screws or bolts, allowing for more control, attack and sustain.
- MODEL NUMBER 2910138557
- SERIES JS
- COLOR Natural
- NUMBER OF STRINGS 6
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH Satin
- BODY SHAPE Dinky
- BODY MATERIAL Poplar
- STRINGS NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 1-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin
- NECK BINDING White
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- FRET SIZE Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE Jackson
12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS FINGERBOARD
Jackson pioneered the use of the innovative 12"-16" compound radius design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
- BRIDGE Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH Black
- TUNING MACHINES Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD None
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION HH